oh wacom is like hot knife through butter

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cmergel, Jan 13, 2021.

1. cmergel

cmergel DBA by trade.

I just got a Surface Pro 1 back from a user to retire it (no longer being used). For giggles I threw W10P on it and had a couple wacom stylus's. OMG, I miss the inking. The writing is fanfreakingtastic. The stylus's are so much lighter like an actual pencil\pen. I might keep this a digital notebook just for the inking.... maybe not...

2. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

Last year I switched from an AES Thinkpad to an EMR Samsung Flex. The Flex has its faults, but it’s inking is very lovely. EMR plus the giant beautiful 15.6” screen and super smooth trackpad have helped me overlook limitations. And I’ve stuck with it. EMR is the bomb. Lol.

thatcomicsguy likes this.
  3. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

<<...I might keep this a digital notebook just for the inking.... maybe not...>>

Oh my God man, sober up (virtual slap)! Get a ZBook X2 and don't look back...!!!

(This was a PSA)

WillAdams likes this.
  4. jbomb

jbomb Scribbler - Standard Member

Do they even make that anymore? The only top line one out these days is the acre concptd excel. Anyone use that? Are there any other choices?

5. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

<<...Do they even make that anymore?..>>

No longer in production but apparently still available in retail channels (or so HP.com implies).

However my comment was really intended to recommend a used X2 given the OP...