"Official" T904 Thread

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by SF6, Mar 12, 2014.

1. stevenbridge

stevenbridge Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello! Is anyone able to wake up T904 from sleep with a USB mouse or its built-in keyboard?

2. Unlogic

Unlogic Scribbler - Standard Member

3. in4mer

in4mer Scribbler - Standard Member

Got my machine back after waiting a few weeks for the hinge part they didn't have in stock. Having an international model is like having a "special" sticker stamped on the machine, repair at the slowest rate possible and make the customer feel inferior. Need to send it in again because the fingerprint reader doesn't appear to be working.

4. Simon25

Simon25 Pen Pal - Newbie

You're not the only one with problems after the repair. Yesterday I noticed that the microphones aren't working anymore. I checked the drivers and installed the Realtek Audio driver. It didn't help...

I reinstalled the notebook after the 31c3 in December and I hadn't used the microphones since then. Therefore I can't be sure whether any additional drivers are missing or whether they failed in the repair.

But since I need the notebook for my master thesis, the repair will have to wait...

5. in4mer

in4mer Scribbler - Standard Member

I've got about a month or so left on my warranty...need to get this done now or never.

6. Simon25

Simon25 Pen Pal - Newbie

I don't know where you live and if the laws for warranty are similar... but maybe it helps: in Germany the warranty time is increased by any repair time (including the time for shipping)

7. Hawknet

Hawknet Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,
    i am looking for a case for the t904. Is there one that you could recommend?

thanks

8. Unlogic

The tip of my pen recently started getting stuck in the "click" mode so as soon as I got the pen close to the screen it would register clicks and drags. Called Fujitsu support today and explained that my T904 worked fine with all other Wacom pens I have laying around so they sent me a new pen right away without any further discussion :thumbsup:

Precurve and ATIVQ like this.
  9. Unlogic

Got my new pen today, works like a charm!

10. dv8nathan

dv8nathan Pen Pal - Newbie

anyone with a t904 use sketchbook pro and if so how is the pinch to zoom