"Official" T904 Thread

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by SF6, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Sarge

Sarge Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello,
    just received my t904 today. I have been through these forums several times before but I don't think I've ran across anyone with my problems.

After updating and downloading all the drivers and updates for windows 8.1 I find that the pressure sensitivity doesn't seem to be working as it should. The included stylus has great calibration, but it doesn't write without quite a bit of pressure. I originally thought that it was because of the Photodon screen protector I installed but unfortunately I removed it without any success. The pen reminds me of using n trig, or even worse where you can slide the tip across the screen with light force without making a mark. I find I'm missing many strokes that I've never missed on other devices (I've owned most of the big names).

Anybody have any ideas? Would be much appreciated.

2. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

First thing is checking the Wacom Pen settings and adjusting the tip firmness.
    [​IMG]

If the issue persists, borrow a different pen that's compatible with Wacom tablet PC digitizers (for example Bamboo Stylus Feel) and see if its pressure sensitivity works properly.

3. Sarge

Sarge Pen Pal - Newbie

4. Sarge

Sarge Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the reply. I found that adjusting tip feel made for bolder lines once the activation had occured but it didnt seem to help otherwise. I have two of the included fujitsu styluses and they feel the same. Ill have to see if I can get my hands on one of the feel pens to see if it makes a difference.

5. zxcool

zxcool Pen Pal - Newbie

I am looking to buy the Lifebook T935 for school, which is the same as the T904 and I was wondering has anyone had problems with the hinge on the device? Does it wear down? or what? How long have you had it? thanks.

6. Unlogic

Unlogic Scribbler - Standard Member

I've used my T904 7-days a week for a year now both at work and at home without any noticeable wear to the hinge so I'd say it's pretty solid.

ATIVQ likes this.
  7. zxcool

zxcool Pen Pal - Newbie

So, When you say noticeable do you mean it has weaken some? or none? lol, sry im just trying not to drop 2K on a computer that won't last me. And is the RAM accessible? thx

8. zxcool

zxcool Pen Pal - Newbie

Should i get the Lifebook T935 or the Thinkpad Lenovo yoga 12" 2nd gen?

9. Unlogic

Unlogic Scribbler - Standard Member

None what-so-ever that I have been able to detect. Hinge wise it seems to be just as sturdy as the old HP Elitebook tablets I've previously used.

10. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

The Yoga 12 wins in price hands down - $1300 new, vs $2200 for the T935 (though it costs much less in Europe and comes with all the extra features). The selling points for the T935 are the built-in LTE mobile broadband and the WQHD display. If you don't need those, go for the Yoga.