"Official" T904 Thread

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by SF6, Mar 12, 2014.

1. in4mer

in4mer Scribbler - Standard Member

Yea, I know what you mean, but I think the Dolby Digital Plus is better. I don't think the distortion is that bad. The volume is definitely better than the T904.

2. mrjaiga

mrjaiga Pen Pal - Newbie

Anyone have the problem when you cloe the lid it doesnt go to sleep and the fan just kicks in every 1-2 minutes?

3. newmanm

newmanm Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey Guys! Sorry I havn't been on here in awhile. I wanted to ask you guys 2 quick questions if anyone knew:

1) Do you guys know how to clean the laptop thoroughly. Especially under the keyboard and in the little crevasses like the fingerprint reader it gets a lot of dirt.

2) Do you know if scratches on the front plastic would be covered under warranty? If it's not, do you think it is a replaceable part that we could send in the laptop to fujitsu and they would replace it (even if it were for a fee)?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'd like to add since Ive been reading some of the posts on here.

• I do notice that when it goes into sleep or hibernation I do get problems when waking it up. I think someone had mentioned that and I would like to confirm. Ive updated to the latest firmware and bios as well and it is still an issue. (I also have the fan come on with the lid closed as well)
    • For fan noise, I definitely know what you mean - I've had it happen in the past. There is a fan bios update or driver update that I installed from fujitsu's website which I think fixed the problem.
    • The battery on this does ware down a lot faster than most do IMO. I notice that if you leave it plugged in (which you are not supposed to do for extended periods of time - but if you are rendering or doing an image of your computer a lot you almost have to) it does take it's toll on the battery.
    • Also The sound is an issue. Everytime I run the deskupdate utility it keeps saying video/sound driver and it reinstalls the sound drivers - and every time I notice the sound is just not that good without headphones. Any solutions to the sound issue in desktop mode (no headphones)?

4. Sarge

Sarge Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello,
    just received my t904 today. I have been through these forums several times before but I don't think I've ran across anyone with my problems.

After updating and downloading all the drivers and updates for windows 8.1 I find that the pressure sensitivity doesn't seem to be working as it should. The included stylus has great calibration, but it doesn't write without quite a bit of pressure. I originally thought that it was because of the Photodon screen protector I installed but unfortunately I removed it without any success. The pen reminds me of using n trig, or even worse where you can slide the tip across the screen with light force without making a mark. I find I'm missing many strokes that I've never missed on other devices (I've owned most of the big names).

Anybody have any ideas? Would be much appreciated.

5. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

First thing is checking the Wacom Pen settings and adjusting the tip firmness.
    [​IMG]

If the issue persists, borrow a different pen that's compatible with Wacom tablet PC digitizers (for example Bamboo Stylus Feel) and see if its pressure sensitivity works properly.

6. Sarge

Sarge Pen Pal - Newbie

7. Sarge

Sarge Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the reply. I found that adjusting tip feel made for bolder lines once the activation had occured but it didnt seem to help otherwise. I have two of the included fujitsu styluses and they feel the same. Ill have to see if I can get my hands on one of the feel pens to see if it makes a difference.

8. zxcool

zxcool Pen Pal - Newbie

I am looking to buy the Lifebook T935 for school, which is the same as the T904 and I was wondering has anyone had problems with the hinge on the device? Does it wear down? or what? How long have you had it? thanks.

9. Unlogic

Unlogic Scribbler - Standard Member

I've used my T904 7-days a week for a year now both at work and at home without any noticeable wear to the hinge so I'd say it's pretty solid.

ATIVQ likes this.
  10. zxcool

zxcool Pen Pal - Newbie

So, When you say noticeable do you mean it has weaken some? or none? lol, sry im just trying not to drop 2K on a computer that won't last me. And is the RAM accessible? thx