*Official* Samsung Series 7 Slate Thread

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by dgoodisi, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phozon

phozon Pen Pal - Newbie

2. IamDario

IamDario Pen Pal - Newbie

I guess most business have a tax id they use for tax breaks. I was under the impression that best buy needed this information to verify that an actual business was purchasing things from their site. But then again I am an independent animator so I wouldn't have all this tax information on hand. This is all speculation so I could be wrong, lol.

3. ChrisRS

ChrisRS Scribbler - Standard Member

FYI - Business are are generally subject to the same sales/use taxes as individuals. Items that will be resold are not subject to tax because the total tax will be paid when the item is resold. BB needs the tax information in this case. I believe some non profit organizations/business are not subject to sales/use tax. Many small businesses and LLCs do not have tax IDs; the owners *** is used instead.

In Arizona, business are required to report un-taxed (out of state) purchases and pay the sales tax. This is done on a monthly basis. Not much of a tax break. BTW, individuals are also subject to, and required to pay, sales/use taxes as well, but are less likely to be audited..

4. Laptopaddict

Laptopaddict Pen Pal - Newbie

How long charge time does windows say before you reach the 80 % level ?

5. VegasPat73

VegasPat73 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello everyone, I just got my S7S A03 model today from Circuit City online :D . It came with the dock and keyboard. It came loaded with a bunch of stuff, but was surprised to see that Swype was loaded. Overall i am very happy and look forward to play around with the features and report more about any build and quality issues. Will also report on the power adapter specs. I think it is different from what others have posted.

6. tricky

tricky Pen Pal - Newbie

Interesting. Could this be something Microsoft Signature removed on the A04? I'd definitely like to get it on my tablet somehow.

7. IamDario

Thanks for the info ChrisRS, I knew somebody would be better at answering this question.

8. IamDario

So I got some good news today. I had placed my order on the Best Buy Business site on the 6th with an estimated delivery of 1 to 2 weeks. To my surprise the tablet was shipped out today. But the case is being shipped out separately. I am really happy that BBB shipped this out so quickly. By the way I order the 128gb version with with the dock, keyboard and case. Super excited I'll keep you guys updated. I am returning my EP121 tonight.

9. bxsteez

bxsteez Pen Pal - Newbie

That explains how they consumer site sold out so fast. They must have fufilled orders from Bestbuy Business too. Although the consumer website doesn't say anything about a dock or a keyboard. Actually it doesn't even say anything about the active pen.

10. VegasPat73

VegasPat73 Pen Pal - Newbie

Great to hear. I hope the case ships soon. Thats where I ordered mine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.