*Official* Fujitsu T902 Thread

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Zero, Jun 9, 2013.

1. uJitsu

uJitsu Pen Pal - Newbie

I meant in the even where you want to use an mSATA to be the OS drive, & put a large capacity hdd in the 2.5 bay....

2. LROBBINS

LROBBINS Scribbler - Standard Member

I have two T902 and both have suffered (slightly different) disastrous consequences of a recent Win10 update (probably 1803). One problem that they have in common is they no longer rotate the screen image when the display is changed from laptop to tablet. On one, the tablet Autorotate On/Off button works - at least it pops a notification that it's On or Off - but does nothing. On the other, there's not even the notification (but I may have turned notification off somewhere in group policies). On top of that, I can't find any Fujitsu utilities in either system.

For the moment, on my disabled daughter's machine used as her voice-output computer I have re-loaded the system from an old image or she would be "gagged". I do need a real solution, however. Any ideas?

3. uJitsu

uJitsu Pen Pal - Newbie

4. LROBBINS

LROBBINS Scribbler - Standard Member

Mea colpa. I had used O&O ShutUp10 to disactivate many Windows "features" that interfere with my daughter's system and, without thinking about it, had turned off the position sensor. Reactivated and all is welll.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    stoneseeker and Starlight5 like this.