*Official* Fujitsu T902 Thread

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Zero, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Hiskid4eternity

Hiskid4eternity Pen Pal - Newbie

T-902 help threads are hard to find, glad I found this one. I'm hoping someone can help me with the T-902 I got my beloved to replace her T-61. It came with a fresh install of W7 pro.
    Everything seems to work well except for the buttons. I tried loading two different button drivers. One had no buttons working while the other one brought up the cont/alt/delete locked up on every button. Any thoughts. Thanks GBY

2. Starlight5

Starlight5 So what if I'm crazy? The best people are.

@Hiskid4eternity did you install Fujitsu System Extension Utility and Fujitsu System Manager as well?

3. Hiskid4eternity

Hiskid4eternity Pen Pal - Newbie

I just used the desk manager and installed what they showed. Is there anyway to find out what got installed ? Thanks.

4. Starlight5

Starlight5 So what if I'm crazy? The best people are.

@Hiskid4eternity just download the packages I mentioned directly from Fujitsu website and install them, it won't hurt.

stoneseeker likes this.
  5. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

I remember it took me a while to get all the drivers cooperating properly. If you installed them in the wrong order I think some people were having difficulty getting their buttons working too. Its been so long since I had to do it though I sort of forget. If you search the Fujitsu threads for T902 buttons or utilities you might luck out, I know its been talked about before on here. In fact I think there is a thread that gives a breakdown of every driver you should install and in what order inculding how to let windows handle the fingerprint reader without the ridiculous one Fujitsu bloated in with it.

6. LROBBINS

LROBBINS Scribbler - Standard Member

Yesterday a Fujitsu update "FUJITSU LIMITED - System - 1/28/2018 12:00 AM - 1.26" was installed on my T902 with British, back-lighted keyboard AND I LOST THE BACKLIGHT! Short of re-installing the SSD from an image, is there a way to roll back this update? It doesn't seem to do anything useful for the things I use so the loss of the backlight is a significant annoyance.

7. LROBBINS

No need to answer my previous message. At about 8 PM my keyboard backlight started working again. Huh???

8. stoneseeker

What OS are you using? 8? 7? I'm surprised they are rolling out a mandatory update. I have had my updates turned off for so long to keep my functioning painting environment working perfectly, so I wouldn't know, but was this a driver update to a specific Fujitsu driver? or BIOS?

9. LROBBINS

Win10-X64 pro. The only information I have is what I quoted above from the windows update history. In any case the problem cured itself and it may only be coincidence that it happened the same day as that update. I have auto update off, but notification on and figured that this Fujitsu update might well have been important because it's the first one I've received in a couple years.

10. stoneseeker

huh, I was under the impression Win10 wasn't officially supported for t902. Did you upgrade or clean install?