*Official* Fujitsu T902 Thread

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Zero, Jun 9, 2013.

1. coolyboy

coolyboy Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello, Thanks for all the insight, I been following this for while. I got my t902 last year upgrade from t900. Max out memory, replace ssd into the msata... any reason to upgrade the wifi card?

2. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

Are you finding the connection too slow on wifi? I personally have never felt need to.

3. coolyboy

It works pretty good so far. I was wonder if there is any new things to upgrade to improve. I just upgraded the new window 10 assistance, took myself few tries to get all the little things to work, like tablet buttons, drivers, rotation, etc, almost a hit and miss. Finally was able to figure out how to install the windows in the Msata. Took out the main hard drive, since it was producing a bit of a heat. I just love the tablet system. Always looking for improvement.
    Thanks

Starlight5 and stoneseeker like this.
  4. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

Cool to hear you got windows 10 going without losing features. Sounds like you upgraded all you could really. Did you get a spare battery for the modular bay?
    I would like to try eventually but I just got no time and figure it will probably break the delicate ecosystem of programs that work the way I expect them to.

5. coolyboy

I got the spare but the laptop got heavier... lol so i just in a weight saver for portability. Other reason was my main battery didn't stop holding battery, so I plug into a wall. Having the spare will just eat up the battery much to fast. I like to upgrade to a wwan someday.
    Thanks look forward chatting. I learn a lot just reading your post.

6. Starlight5

Starlight5 So what if I'm crazy? The best people are.

If you have a 802.11ac router, definitely yes.

7. RTL

RTL Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello I have just gotten a Fujitsu T902 in great condition - installed Windows 10 and for most part everything seems to be working OK except I could not get my track pad to do 2 finger scrolling and 2 finger right click; I tried to install the Pointing Device (Synaptic) driver from Fujitsu but for some reason the Synaptic control panel never show up under the Mouse within the control panel.
    Also another quirk I found is the touch screen on the T902 is overly sensitive when scrolling up and down a web page using my finger. Strangely, scrolling with a finger works perfectly on Google Chrome.
    Any advice greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

8. monkey13

monkey13 Scribbler - Standard Member

I forgot where I got my driver from (maybe Fujitsu US), but it's version 19.0.13.20 (date 15.08.2016), 2 finger scrolling works like a charm, in the Device Manager it shows as Synaptics PS/2 Port Compatible TouchPad.
    I recommend you do a clean reinstall of the driver.

9. Romel

Romel Pen Pal - Newbie

10. Starlight5

Starlight5 So what if I'm crazy? The best people are.

@Romel it can accept 2x 8GB RAM (16GB total) tops. 16GB RAM sticks won't work.