*Official* Fujitsu T902 Thread

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Zero, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Starlight5

Starlight5 So what if I'm crazy? The best people are.

@Newveau I personally use Microsoft digitizer drivers built into Windows 10 on Wacom EMR machines (Fujitsu T734, Lenovo X220 tablet), and that would be my recommendation. They are flawless, unlike the bugged **** supplied by Wacom. You will lose some driver functionality, though - namely, pen pressure adjustment menu is only available with Wacom drivers installed, so if you are not satisfied with default value, this solution is probably not for you. Otherwise, stylus buttons are remappable (via RadialMenu or similar buttons), and 273-point digitizer calibration works as well.

2. Newveau

Newveau Pen Pal - Newbie

Windows 10 Home Installed.
    Cannot find out how to make my tablet buttons work (Windows logo, volume buttons ect....)
    The button driver from (http://support.fujitsupc.com/CS/Por...s=T Series&Model=T902&ProductType=Notebook PC)
    Does not seem to work.
    Photoshop has trouble recognizing the pen's input when trying to draw; only drawing half of what I draw.
    I cannot pan in Photoshop with the pen.
    Where can i get these older wacom pen drivers people talk about?

3. Starlight5

@Newveau there are additional apps required for tablet buttons functionality; I'll check my T734 tomorrow, and write what else do you need to install.

4. Newveau

Newveau Pen Pal - Newbie

Thank's a bunch mate

5. Starlight5

@Newveau you additionally need Fujitsu System Extension Utility and Fujitsu System Manager. Install the drivers, then Utility, and finally Manager.

6. Newveau

Newveau Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks!
    I've done all that and now the buttons work: Volume controls and window.

I reprogrammed the A and B button to Alt and Space, and they work fine but not at all in photoshop....?(which is what I need them for)

The pen tool is still acting up in photoshop. It will draw fine, then suddenly only register one click and then nothing at all and I have to restart photoshop to get back functionality.

Is there an older driver I am supposed to be using?
    I'm using the digitizer driver from the Fujitsu T902 Driver page for Windows 10 64bit.
    Running Photoshop CS6

7. Starlight5

@Newveau try rolling back digitizer driver until it changes from Wacom Device to USB Composite Device. Disable Visual Effects in Pen Settings. Disable Flicks completely in Control Panel -> Pen and Touch. I personally don't use Photoshop thus can't comment on why you are experiencing problems with tablet buttons in it.

8. Newveau

Newveau Pen Pal - Newbie

How do I roll back a driver?
    Thanks for all your help so far!

9. Starlight5

@Newveau you go to Device Manager, find Wacom Device in Human Interface Device category, press right mouse button and select Properties, then press Roll Back Driver button in Driver subsection. Since you installed different version of Wacom drivers, rolling back multiple times may be required - until Wacom Device becomes USB Composite Device (and goes to Universal Serial Bus Controllers category, instead of Human Interface Devices).

Let me know how it goes. If Microsoft drivers do improve your pen experience, you'll have to spend some additional time to prevent Wacom drivers from installing automagically from time to time - I'll provide instructions for this, too.

10. Newveau

Newveau Pen Pal - Newbie

I only have:

HID- Compliant Digitizer
    HID- Compliant Pen

Neither can be rolled back, the option is greyed-out . . . .? And both have the current upgrate