*Official* Fujitsu T902 Thread

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Zero, Jun 9, 2013.

1. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

Whoops, I didn't read this part. ... So CS5 was working fine before tweaking the drivers to make touch work? What steps did you take to get touch working again? You have Wacom driver installed, new wacom firmware, and all the stock windows tabletPC drivers?

This is why I stuck with Windows 7 though, I haven't had to mess with this stuff too much. For the most part I've had a pretty easy time.. which is good considering I use this thing for 6-10 hours a day for painting and animation. Don't worry though, it's the growing pains of setting up a new tabletPC with a new OS, sucks, but once its working will be a thrill. I think the reason its sucha headache is becasue its so many companies making so many software/hardware and combining it into one device, its not a simple tool by any stretch...

EDIT*
    Found one of the posts: http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/sam...oshop-possibly-driver-problem.html#post323382

most important line: "To me it sounds like you have "Press and hold for right click" pen setting disabled. People have recommended turning this off to speed up pen lag in other versions of windows, but ive found that in windows 8 it causes all versions of photoshop to freeze or show occasional dots. To check, go to the search in the sidebar and type in pen, then go to "pen and touch" in settings. Under the "pen options" tab double click "press and hold, for right click" to make sure that its enabled.
    Other than that Im not sure what it would be, does the pen function normally in other applications? test sketchbook free from the app store to verify its working. Also just a side note but still related, I actually havent been able to get any photoshop above cs3 to function without pressure flaws so youre not alone. But i put in a lot of work tonight getting this thing to function how i would like, and its shaping up nicely."

solved their problem! So ignore my advice previous and do the opposite!! haha ENABLE the "hold for right click option" in Windows 8 apparently. Opposite tip for Windows 7. lol

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. 3phemeral

3phemeral Pen Pal - Newbie

I read about that earlier and it seems to be working now. I'm just wondering why something like that would cause something so gargantuanly irritating. Well, it seems fixed, so thank you again!

I'm wondering in what mental state would I have been in had these forums not existed.

3. darkphantom

darkphantom Scribbler - Standard Member

Got the photodon screen protector in friday, just waiting to figure out what tech support will tell me regarding the dead pixel =/

Edit: so it isn't a dead pixel but rather a stuck pixel? it is blue only when there is a completely black background, otherwise it turns to dark blue where it is barely visible.

Any ideas? I tried smudging the screen with a damp towel...but no go.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  4. exwhyzed

exwhyzed Pen Pal - Newbie

HOW TO: Fix a stuck pixel on an LCD screen | Geeks are Sexy Technology News

The above link has 4 suggestions, l found the first one pretty interesting, it is:

1- The pixel-fixing software method.

A few software solutions exist out there that will try to re-activate stuck pixels. Here are a few free ones:

UDPixel: Free application that rapidly changes all pixels located around a stuck one. Just keep it running for a few hours and see if this eliminates your problem.
    JScreenFix: Web-based application that turns all pixels on and off about 60 times per second.

Here's another link with 5 suggestions, but a couple were repeated in the above. Good luck with your screen!

5. darkphantom

THanks! I will try them all :D

p.s. here is another BIG problem i've found...it may be because of not doing a fresh install...but does anyone have any issues with RANDOM lines while drawing?
    random lines.jpg

Its happened quite a few times when I have been drawing. Any ideas?

6. 3phemeral

3phemeral Pen Pal - Newbie

I used to get that on my old Fujitsu st5112, but I never solved it. I found it it had something to do with the cursor recognition. When I would place the pen to the screen, there was a brief moment where the cursor would change to recognize that I was using a brush. Most of the time this worked out fine, but if I inked too quickly, say, for shading, if I drew a long line before that cursor would change to brush mode, it would suddenly make this long stroke. Another issue was that sometimes, it wouldn't even make a stroke like how you described. It would actually take a while to process, and then a random squiggle would appear elsewhere on the canvas. I never figured out how to solve it other than just draw more slowly.

7. darkphantom

I am going to try a clean install with W8 and see what happens. Also, the dead pixel kinda disappeared but then reappeared when I restarted -_-

I think it is more of a stuck pixel. On a completely black background, it will appear bright blue but once I bring the cursor near it, it starts to fade to a very dim, almost navy blue.

8. stoneseeker

9. darkphantom

Wow, not sure how I missed it. The freaking WACOM Driver issues thread has that same exact problem described! It is a driver conflict that is causing the issue >_<

10. stoneseeker

Does the cursor jump out from your pen and then retrace itself to your pen creating a straight line? If so, then yeah, its definitely the issue we've been working on fixing. Read the whole thread to find out how to make it happen way less often. Still, I've seen the Yiynova do that straight line thing before and it was different. Perhaps you can film it happening so we can determine if its different issue... Does it always draw a straight line or just sometimes. I pretty much never see the cursor glitch manifest itself as a straight line drawn when I see the cursor glitch though.