*Official* Fujitsu T732 Thread

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Drade, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drade

Drade Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello folks. I have owned my T732 since January. Currently a nursing student in my last year. Of course, in the height of my school career, malfunctioning in the product occurs. This laptop has been very solid so far. Until...

1. Fan now makes rumbling noise when under high load, going into hibernation, turning on or off.
    2. Wifi, when switched to on, no longer lights up and auto detects. I can manual turn it on though.
    3. Power port became loose (not from damage or stressing it), just the usual unplugging and plugging of the charging cord.
    4. Left Click plastic button is now loose. Can wiggle it, its driving me nuts!
    5. Random whistling/high pitched "eeeee". Iv'e had this problem ever since I bought the laptop. Became kind of immune to it.

Well, I am going to RMA tomorrow. It will take up to ten days to fix the laptop. I am not covered under accidental coverage (motherboard screen defects covered under this). I have the extended standard 2 year warranty. Never dropped or abused the laptop. Bought a screen protector, case film protector, and keyboard protector.

Kind of disappointing honestly. It is the I5 3320m V pro 8gb 500 HDD edition.

I would expect a 1200$ Laptop to hold up for at least three years.. It's been less than 8 months of using this daily and now it has these issues.

I created this thread for others to elaborate on their T732 product. This laptop is still relatively new and not discussed anywhere but here. I did see that youtube video a few months back.

I will also let you know the RMA status and feedback of FUJITSU corporation. This unit is going to TN. They pay for your shipping, and for a package if you misplaced yours (I did). He said ten days max, and you can call in with the RMA number to check the status. Sounds like they will be replacing my laptop faceplate, fan, wifi unit, and possibly soldering the DC port to make it "stable" and firm.

:mad:

2. Drade

Drade Pen Pal - Newbie

Called Fujitsu today ( have been calling all week). They received my laptop last Wednesday and started RMA service Thursday. Found out today that they ordered three parts from Japan:
    1. New HDD'S
    2. New wireless component
    3. New Top faceplate

Also adjusted the charger port. The "eeee" should be gone (said the rep), it was caused by the HDD. Fan was also replaced.

Now I just wait, some more, but hey, less than a week and they ordered the parts and such, good service so far!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.