NuVision Solo 10 Draw is down to $99 at Microsoft Store

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by violajack, Jul 20, 2017.

1. violajack

violajack Scribbler - Standard Member

Kumabjorn and WillAdams like this.
  2. nnthemperor

nnthemperor Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Good information, but I doubt anyone will be interested in a 2gb ram windows 10 device.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

3. Caramello

Caramello Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm interested in one, but they won't ship internationally... I'm hoping to find someone trustworthy to help me get one. It really does suck living in the UK. :(

4. WillAdams

WillAdams Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I would still be using my 2GB Atom (Toshiba Encore 2 Write 10) if it had a stylus option other than the slippery aluminum cylinder TruPen (anyone want to buy a Wacom Bamboo Smart for Select 2 in 1 Devices?)

5. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

Too bad it isn't the 8.

WillAdams likes this.
  6. Caramello

I've given up trying to find an 8" tablet for my needs (especially with a pen). Every single one has some kind of shortcoming. Even if this one is a bit crappy on the software side, I think with a little tweaking it could work pretty well for sketching. Plus it's cheap. Anybody know of a reliable, trustworthy service/person I could try to get one of these before the sale is over? I have a Microsoft account and of course the money, just no US address to ship the tablet to and a way to get it to me. I really want a blue one...

7. nnthemperor

nnthemperor Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

No friends or family or anyone traveling to the States who could pick it up in store? That's how I but my stuffs. It's a real pain when you want something and can't get it because of all these restrictions.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

WillAdams likes this.
  8. Caramello

Nope... I've been looking at forwarding companies, but every time I think I've found a good one, I read the reviews and gasp at the horror stories of people losing 100's to 1000's of <insert currency here> due to not getting what they bought, being ignored when they try to make a claim, to flat out having an employee disappear with the stuff they sent to them! Whether they're true or not, it all still makes me wary. The funny thing is, I buy from Aliexpress and have no fears. Maybe it's because of how the funds are held. If I could find a service with an option that holds the funds until the parcel is delivered, I might feel more at ease having someone purchase on my behalf.

I'm looking at Parcl and Vyking Ship at the moment to see if they're any good. The reviews seemed pretty good for both forwarders.

9. surfaceproartist

surfaceproartist Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

In any case the shipping will be pricey. No Cube or Chuwi tablets fit your needs? Aren’t they both available on AliExpress or Gearbest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Caramello

A bit embarrassing to say, but I'm actually too poor for anything by them right now. The only reason I'm set on this tablet is because of the price. I have bought worse things. Besides, I've been hearing that N-Trig really isn't so bad. The revision in this tablet must be fairly recent, so if I can adjust the pressure curve (which people seem to complain the most about), I should be able to cope as I've never really used anything other that Intuos tablets (and almost anything with a screen and pen will be an improvement over them). The best I'll be comparing it to is a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014, even though I never really used it long enough and sold it on ages ago because of well... Android.

If Samsung made a Windows version of that tablet (with a bigger S-Pen), I would be in heaven!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017