Note 8 Choppy Bluetooth connection when connected to 2 devices

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Jackyhk, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Jackyhk

Jackyhk Pen Pal - Newbie

Hm... I have been ignoring this issue for some time now for my Asus vivotab Note 8. Basically my device connects perfectly fine to any bluetooth devices one at a time. But for some reason whenever I have my keyboard and mouse connected at the same time, my keyboard will start going crazy (it will get trapped in a command as I am using the keyboard, like say the "e" button and just keeps typing "eeeeeeeeeeeeee" for about 2 seconds). This problem resolves itself when I power off my mouse, but as soon as I power on my mouse again the keyboard will go berserk every 10-15 seconds or so.

I figured it maybe because due to the small size of this device that it has a fairly weak bluetooth radio, so that's why I have been ignoring this "choppy bluetooth connection problem". But recently I have been searching around to see if there is a solution to this problem, and it doesn't seem like this is a very common problem for this device, or even any other similar devices.

So I am a bit worried. Is this problem unique to my tablet? Or is this issue common to all Note 8 devices? Or do you guys think this is something unique to my keyboard and my mouse combo? The keyboard I am using is Lenovo LBK500, and the bluetooth mouse is some random Chinese brand calle MiiGa (i just realized it doesnt even have a model name,lol.). Any ideas? Thanks.

2. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

No, it isn't unique to you, I've had the same thing happen with a Microsoft Wedge and a Logitech Ultrathin Mouse.

3. thierryb

thierryb Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Me too. And it is worth when wifi is on.