non-lenovo pen (fujitsu) works with both buttons

Discussion in 'Lenovo (IBM)' started by drex, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drex

drex Pen Pal - Newbie

my st5032 pen works with both buttons after downloading the updated wacom drivers for tablet pcs.

this pen does not have an eraser; but this pen worked on the fuji T730 i returned to get the X201T.

therefore, replacement pens for the X201T give you: 1) TWO buttons on the side (both programmable) and eraser, and full pen/pressure use.

upgrade price: about $40 for two....

thought you might want to know...

2. dupain

dupain Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi!

I wanted to buy this Fujitsu Replacement Stylus Set (pack of 2, ref FPCPN28AP) too, but I wasn't able to find it where I live, even in the Fujitsu'Store or ebay
    So I buy a pen in Wacom Store (ref UP-817E) , in fact their others pen for Tablet PC were unavailable or sold out.

According to Wacom all pens whose model numbers start with the letters UP.. are compatible with this Lenovo Tablet PC

[​IMG]

It's nice to have 2 buttons and customable! :)

But one thing that I don't understand is that the little eraser appears and works just in some basic Windows application when I point the back of the pen, but not in Photoshop or Artrage for example.

[​IMG]

Is it this generic driver (Wacom Penabled Driver Driver 7.01-4b (RC) for Penabled Tablet PCs ) that we have to instal with all these generic stylus ?
    http://www.wacom.com/tabletpc/driver.cfm

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.