No pressure sensitivity with Photoshop

Discussion in 'Software' started by Pokipsy, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konradjustimagine

Konradjustimagine Pen Pal - Newbie

I've looked into this for quite a while now and have finally found a fix (for me anyways).

Based on the last post here (http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/len...ch-screen-wacom-tablet-driver-conficts-3.html)
    I put together a two step driver installation pack that should fix all or most of the T900 dual pen/touch bugs. (Or at least it fixed all my issues)

Below is a link to the file and its description:

File name: T900_Pen_Fix.zip
    File description: Fujitsu_T900_Duel_Pen_Touch_Fix
    File size: 34.13 MB
    MEGAUPLOAD - Fujitsu_T900_Duel_Pen_Touch_Fix

Be sure to read the README.txt

Please repost this on any forum that you think it might be useful, that is if you found that this fix works for you :)

2. polskii

polskii Pen Pal - Newbie

2740p pen digitizer doesn t use pressure sensitivity in cs5 in driver settings pressure sensitivity sets default if i change it to more in other programs there is a special settings for tablet sensitivity, but in photoshop it s. How to enable your wacom tablet in photoshop - yahoo answers a clean installation is absurd, does not have logical sense , nobody can format and install for problems as this one, an explanation must exist. Photoshop :: cs3 does not detect tablet sensitivity cs4 brushes not pressure sensitive with running on vista business 32bit, phenom 9550 quad core, 4gb ram, nvidia 7600 gt i just tried my wacom tablet and the brushes. Adobe photoshop elements 7 set up pressure-sensitive tablet support a clean installation is absurd, does not have logical sense , nobody can format and install for problems as this one, an explanation must exist.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015