No digitizer calibration tool

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Neueoic, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Neueoic

Neueoic Pen Pal - Newbie

Fujitsu T5010.So I've had some issues, i have wacom drivers installed, pen pressure works in artrage/photoshop/sai etc. But im coming up with this error(see 2nd pic). Also i no longer have tablet pc settings in my control panel like i used to. It's been touch and go trying to get this thing to work, if i change on thing it messes up another, or a program is no longer supported. I added a pic of my programs(fujitsu and wacom that are installed) ft5010-caltoolerror-progs.jpg ft5010-caltoolerror.jpg

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  2. Plognark

Plognark Scribbler - Standard Member

What model fujitsu do you have?

3. Neueoic

Neueoic Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey sorry about that was in a hurry, Fujitsu T5010 , i edited the first post as well.

4. CF77

CF77 Love Tablet. Senior Member

file corruption..
    Try uninstall current Wacom WinTab driver, then cclean include virtual devices..
    reinstall from Fujitsu

5. Neueoic

Neueoic Pen Pal - Newbie

'' then cclean include virtual devices..
    reinstall from Fujitsu '' - what exactly am i trying to find from fujitsu to reinstall?

6. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

You should be using the T5010 specific Wacom drivers if you can. Generic one might be screwing with things. CCLeaner often gets rid of errant registry junk from previous installs so its a good idea.

You should be using the appropriate FUjitsu Wacom driver for your system (win 7 or XP, pro, 64 or 32?) from this list: Fujitsu America - Support Simply called "pen" or dual Pen" depending on whether you have a touch screen or not.

EDIT* that link doesn't seem to work. Just go to their driver download page: Fujitsu America - Support
    and select notebook tabletPC> T series > T5010 and you'll see the list of drivers.

7. Neueoic

Neueoic Pen Pal - Newbie

Should have added that it's pen only, windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. Yeah im using wacom drivers, Pentablet_521-6. I'll try uninstalling what i have and installing the pen download from fujitsu. Thanks.--------------------------------Edit------------------------>
    Ok back from doing that, It now says i have pen enabled, im able to calibrate the pen as well, no pressure sensitivity though. No idea if i should try to install the pentablet_521-6 drivers again, if that will mess it up. Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  8. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

CCleaner is gonna help loads here . You need to uninstall the Wacom driver with CCleaner uninstaller and then run a Ccleaner registry error test multiple times to get all the leftover fragments outta there. Something is corrupt in there...

9. Neueoic

Neueoic Pen Pal - Newbie

Ok that must have just been left over in my start menu for some reason, it's no longer in my programs. So now just the pen pressure issue left to deal with.---I will tell ya that the pentablet_521-6 knocks out the pen enabled feature, so i'm at a loss what to use to get the pressure to work. -------------------
    Scratch that now the 521-6 driver worked, man weird machine, let see how long it works for i won't be messing with it anymore, thanks for the help stoneseeker(added you on deviantart btw)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013