Newbie from China

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by wallbuys, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallbuys

wallbuys Pen Pal - Newbie

I am a newbie from China, I find there are so many newest product information .I want to learn more about tablet and make friend here. To tell the truth , my English is not well and have no widely knowledge of tablet, but I will try my best to improve myself . Did you will buy a Non-brand tablet from China online shop ? there are so many tablets are made in China and the price is very attract , but the quality maybe can not guarantee. Just curious,no offending,my loyal administrator and forum members.

2. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

Hello, wallbuys. I know that you have seen my advice about reading parts of the forum before you start posting; I think you will find that any time you spend will be well rewarded...

3. wallbuys

hello Mr. Admin, thanks for your reply, and I read all rules and I will learn more about tablet in this forum, and post more than 15 post , then I will try to start my trade business in this forum, wish everything will be OK and bring more information and happiness for all members

4. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

<<...then I will try to start my trade business in this forum...>>

...Please be aware that business advertising on these forums is prohibited. In the past, we have made a few exceptions if a very special product is involved, but in general, business ads will be deleted. You are always welcome to post technical questions and comments...

5. wallbuys

thanks for your suggestions Mr Admin, yes, it will be better that I make some contributions for all members

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.