New user, problems with post approval

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Site Help' started by rc87, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rc87

rc87 2730p owner

Hello, I'm trying to post, but I randomly get "your post will be not visible until it will be approved by a mod"...

how many posts are needed to go out of this approval thing?

Yesterday I made my first post and I seem to remember it said the post was not visible and should've wait until a mod approved it...

36 hrs later still no approval, no visible post, no posts in my post counts/profile so I don't remember exactly what I wrote...

I tried today to post a new thread and I was able to post... then I edited a reply and the post completely disappeared :confused:

total mess. I don't know how many "invisible" post I have waiting for moderation, so sorry about that, didn't know!

what should I do, I don't see this in "rules" thread. I can't PM mods, I think new user don't have PM ability.

I'm in the same business (big VB forum administration) and I know it can be hard to keep going, admin and mod side, but first time in a big forum with these problems :eek:

let me know

2. KLF

KLF Scribbler - Standard Member

Unfortunately I don't have the answers but I approved that one post you made in the Fujitsu forum, it was the only one I could find.

3. rc87

rc87 2730p owner

thank you, I still miss my first post but I don't care, now everything is working fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.