New TF810C Drivers - v6.00

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Breed, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nils

Nils Pen Pal - Newbie

I also have the same numbers.

2. wishfool2

wishfool2 Pen Pal - Newbie

This helped me thanks, my Asus update was failing after 50% hang, uninstalling the latest Wacom ISD Tablet driver and repeating the Asus install worked a treat. Looking forward to windows 8.1 now. Cheers

3. schwarz86

schwarz86 Pen Pal - Newbie

I am looking forward to it too :D

4. AegixNova

AegixNova Pen Pal - Newbie

Now when I hit the sleep the screen slowly dims rather than switching off immediately!
    BEST UPDATE EVER!!

5. feversugar

feversugar Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi everyone,

I hope you can help! I'm not very tech-savvy, and I'm having problems with my LiveUpdate. I am not even to open it (windows says "LiveUpdate has stopped working and will now close" everytime I try). I attempted to install the drivers included in the first post but I still get notifications for 1 more update which I have no idea what it's for.

Is there a link anywhere I can use to download the installer of LiveUpdate so I can reinstall it? Or some step by step instructions to fully manually update?

Thank you!

6. Breed

Breed Scribbler - Standard Member

LiveUpdate is available from the ASUS Support website:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePAD/LiveUpdate21313.zip

If you wish to install the drivers manually rather than via LiveUpdate, you must do so via an 'elevated' or admin command prompt.

1) Search for cmd.exe and right click and select 'Run as Administrator'
    2) Change directory to where your unzipped files are stored. For example, they're in a folder on your desktop called 'drivers' type:
    cd C:\Users\username\Desktop\drivers

3) Type install.bat

This should install the drivers. You'll get a log file in C:\Windows\Logs.

You should really do it via LiveUpdate if possible, though.

7. mm289

mm289 Tablet Business User

Just FYI,

Ran this update by kicking off live update. It found a live update "update" package and installed that first.

Then found the system update package and I kicked that off. Sat at 50% for ages but left it (switched on and plugged in so it wouldn't sleep) overnight and it all seemed to update fine.

BIOS etc all OK, system stable, can't say that I have noticed any significant improvements but of to install W8.1 RTM now.

Cheers,

MM

8. feversugar

Any tips on how to salvage my LiveUpdate then?? I just double click the icon and wait, I don't do anything else but it always says "LiveUpdate has stopped working and will now close" :(

9. ldgw500

ldgw500 Pen Pal - Newbie

I finally decided to just uninstall LiveUpdate and then install the one in Breed's post #26. LiveUpdate is now working just fine everytime I open it. After I installed that version, the first time I opened it. it said there was an update available for LiveUpdate. I ran the update, it seemed to stop at 50% so I let it process for a few more minutes and it completed. Now everytime I open LiveUpdate it works and shows me my Bois status and update history. "Fever" try it out and let me know if this worked.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  10. feversugar

Thanks so much! I must have missed the link when he first replied! I did the same thing as you and it updated without problem. That's a relief! Thanks again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.