New Pavilion x2 Detachable 2014 model

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by kitenski, Oct 2, 2014.

1. MSGaldenzi

MSGaldenzi Scribbler - Standard Member

I used OneNote to take some handwriting samples and they turned out pretty good. I used the Dell pen for the venue 8/11 and it had no real issues. I am not a graphic artist, so I can't report back about drawing.

2. MSGaldenzi

MSGaldenzi Scribbler - Standard Member

So does anyone else on this forum own one of these? TBH I love mine. Sure the build quality is pretty bad, but for what you pay, you get a really good 2 in 1. The front firing speakers are great for watching youtube/netflix, the keyboard actually feels pretty good for typing up some quick notes or paperwork, the pen... well... the pen support is there. Micro usb charging is great if you already use a micro usb charger for android... 1 charger to rule them all. I am really surprised why this tablet has not caught on more. At less than 250 you get all the above mentioned benefits and a free 1 year subscription to office. I will admit, if this was my only machine... I'd probably go with something else, but as a secondary machine, it is very capable.

3. tsigalko

tsigalko Pen Pal - Newbie

I want some info from this device. I want to make sure that HP pavilion x2 10 2015 can use digitize pen or active pen. In my country, HP pavilion x2 10 will come with part number j005tu. I saw on amazon.com the part number of pavilion is k010nr.
    I don't know how different between both part number.
    I go to store to test about it and i take digitize pen (Sony Vaio's digitize pen) from my friend to test with HP pavilion x2 but the result is i can draw anything on onenote and paint.
    I ever see on google that if you want to know your display support digitize pen or other pen technology, go to device manager and go to tab "Human Interface Device". If you can see synaptic pen, that mean your display support digitize pen. I see only pen compliant on HP pavilion x2 that i test in the store.

So, i want to know that, in your device manager. in HID, did it have some driver about digitize pen. Or anybody only have same as i told (pen compliant). Or it because my friend's pen not support.

Please sugeest.

PS. Sorry for my english.