New Huion Kamvas Pro 16 and 22

Discussion in 'Artists' started by AvalonX, Jul 19, 2019.

1. AvalonX

AvalonX Scribbler - Standard Member

Has anyone seen these yet on the forum? I know John posts here but I haven’t seen him in awhile. I always found his opinion to be dead on but was looking for other opinions as well. I’m in the market for a new tablet.

doobiedoobiedum likes this.
  2. Cuberdon75

Cuberdon75 Scribbler - Standard Member

There's also the XP-Pen 15.6 Pro. It's got a scroll wheel which seems to give more granular tactile feedback than Huion's "touch strip."

3. doobiedoobiedum

doobiedoobiedum Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Did you ever make a decision on a 16" screen or bigger? Wacom have put out a 16 and a 22 to compete with the budget Chinese tablets and it's all good for the consumer.

if I was a 20yr old kid starting out right now - the choices are dazzling but affordable at last.

4. CreateNowSleepLater

CreateNowSleepLater Pen Pal - Newbie

@AvalonX i’m around, just stuck working irl. I really like both 16” but the Huion is sexier I guess. It’s got better specs, both color and the laminated screen. I feel like that is the flaw in Wacom’s budget line. I’m trying to get my hands on a review unit of the 22”, perhaps when the big guys are done with them. I’m expecting more of a parallax difference @22”.

The Wacom 16 still is a great device and performs as you would expect a Cintiq should.