New HP TX2500 BIOS out - F.08

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by msintle, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Arik

Arik Pen Pal - Newbie

The popping can be every few seconds with the wireless band 'a' enabled. Once disabled, it gone. Sounds like random popping.
    There is a thread that is for this problem specifically,... probably should take this conversation there if is any more to say...

2. trihy

trihy Scribbler - Standard Member

There is no bios at all for the tx series in hp website.
    They removed all bios, weird, included F08

3. Art

Art Scribbler - Standard Member

Well that's odd. They've maybe just twigged about the keyboard problems and have pulled it completely until they can fix it. It'd be just like them to pull the old version so you can't revert until they say so. :rolleyes:

4. tahoe916

tahoe916 Pen Pal - Newbie

Odd, I havent had a single problem with F08, been running cool and flawlessly for a couple weeks now.

5. kapblp

kapblp Scribbler - Standard Member

I'm now having a problem where occasionally the screen rotation button doesn't work at the same time the keyboard won't work.

6. Donald1

Donald1 Pen Pal - Newbie

Indeed the bios downloads have disappeared from their support pages !
    If this is indeed the case to fix the keyboard issue, this is marvellous. They listen to the customers ! :D
    This is great.

(too often companies just ignore customer's input eg Asus, Canon even from their own tickets....)

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  7. trihy

trihy Scribbler - Standard Member

8. msintle

msintle Pen Pal - Newbie

Does anybody have the F.05 BIOS somewhere to download? The BIOS is not available on HP's site. I have noticed that ever since moving upwards from my F.08 BIOS, the CPU is underclocking itself by 50% - even at maximum throttle - when the notebook is unplugged. This aggressive under-clocking which is NOT preventable with the addition/removal of the AMD processor driver, dual core driver, or with any other software tool, and definitely no option in the BIOS, makes the tablet useless...both the .09 and .0B BIOS updates have the same problem.