New Asus Drivers for 810 2-20-13

Discussion in 'Asus' started by swagner53, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nessers

nessers Pen Pal - Newbie

I had that too, but then you start the live update and it tells you that the updater version is 2.1.2.11

2. twism8282

twism8282 Pen Pal - Newbie

Just received and updated to live update 2.1.3.13. I don’t know what it does since the asus website still only list 2.1.2.11, but it gives me the warm fuzzys that asus continues to update the tf810

3. nessers

nessers Pen Pal - Newbie

But it's only the updater, not the drivers. And isn't this the same updater as the 400ME?

4. latestarter

latestarter Pen Pal - Newbie

I have also just installed 2.1.3.13 but I get the same message "your device is not connected to the network. Please ensure that WiFi is on".

What a load of arse.

5. bvd81

bvd81 Pen Pal - Newbie

Me too. I downloaded the latest version when ASUS sent me the link saying Live Update had been updated and fixed the problem. It has never worked for me. Thank goodness for this thread or I would never get updated drivers.

6. latestarter

latestarter Pen Pal - Newbie

So tell me, are you using the original procedure as outlined in post 1? I found my device was worse after doing those updates. I'm waiting for ASUS to get their act together and provide a working driver set.

Am I dreaming?

7. Lord Augastus

Lord Augastus Pen Pal - Newbie

Just installed the resent updates, no issue. As per post earlier, I just waited for asus to fix whatever was the issue in the first try of the .13 update. Installed by itself everything is ok. Does anyone know where I can find the details of the update change?

8. beachman

beachman Pen Pal - Newbie

It's just the updater software that has been updated. No new drivers since 2-20-13, yet!

9. twism8282

twism8282 Pen Pal - Newbie

10. orjan

orjan Pen Pal - Newbie

As many others I had a lot of problems upgrading drivers with LiveUpdate on my new TF810C. But after rebooting my router LiveUpdate worked much better. I believe that the problems with LiveUpdate I had was caued mainly by a bad wireless connection rather than with problems with the LiveUpdate program itself or with Asus Update server. I still get an unstable wireless connection to TF801C sometimes but it is much better know, It could be that the updated drivers fixed some of the issues with unstable wireless. Very unfortunate though that the only way to download the driver is over WiFi.