New ArtDock for Surface Pro

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by DoctorBunsenHoneydew, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skwayb

skwayb Pen Pal - Newbie

Didn't think it would turn touch off. Thanks for the tip.

2. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

Other than the reduction in buttons and change in UI style, what's the major difference on this? It seems like it is the fact that it's been optimized for a full HD screen. Is that correct? I was looking at the user who had a s7s, and thought that might have been the appeal to him. Just trying to think about the applications of the dock on other Win8 tablets that are also HD.

Thanks!

3. DoctorBunsenHoneydew

DoctorBunsenHoneydew Scribbler - Standard Member

Yeah it's optimized for 1080p. Should work nicely on the ativ pro for example.

4. Saltiva

Saltiva Pen Pal - Newbie

FYI, this works on Fujitsu T901- perfectly- using it. no loss of touch either! THANKS!!!!

5. Phoenix995

Phoenix995 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi
    I du use the script and i really like it, but is there any way that i can lay my palm on the screen while painting and use the buttons as well? Would be great!

6. Lepra

Lepra Pen Pal - Newbie

Well i had the same issue. and i tryed to turn it on and reboot. it didnt work i had to reinstall the whole windows. so i guess no more artdock for me neather until it start to work.

7. Lepra

Lepra Pen Pal - Newbie

Question one ... were is the so called Enable Touch button that dont exist?
    i cant even open autohotkey .. its a notepad document.

Steve S Comments: Lepra, I have deleted part of this post and your other posts. We expect members to be civil to each other. If you are having difficulties, ask questions and I'm sure someone will try to help you...

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  8. Lepra

Lepra Pen Pal - Newbie

I figure it out tho it aint working that well on Surface pro. i took away the on/off button for touch becouse it shut down my touch that i cant turn on after. but it seems its calibrated wrong. [​IMG]

9. Chriscache

Chriscache Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi there!

Just bought a nice Surface Pro, installed Zbrush 4R6 and Artdock on it. Thanks for sharing this nice little Helper! It works well! Is there a possibility to shrink/enlarge the Interface in order to fit the actual Text-Size? The 100% Text-size needed for properly work with artdock is so very small - an i am old :)
    So I had to enlarge the text to 150% (Surface Pro default) Now the Hitareas are much bigger and not in position. Is the a way to adjust the interface to the default size but with 150% Textsize?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for help :)

10. Lepra

Lepra Pen Pal - Newbie

Aha! and also if you make the text bigger the little box gets outsynced with the touch to.
    i took away the touch on and off buttons just becouse every time i touched em i had to reinstall the OS becouse the touch didnt come back.
    I have a Surface Pro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.