New ArtDock for Surface Pro

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by DoctorBunsenHoneydew, Feb 17, 2013.

1. abu5alid

abu5alid Pen Pal - Newbie

hey guys i need help! , i have this problem happened to me when i tried to use artdock , the problem is that i can't touch anything on the screen, i can only touch artdock buttons, unfortunately i used wrong release of artdock (that was on devintart) on surface pro , my guess is the script is still running somehere , is there away i can eliminate it ?

2. arunster

arunster Pen Pal - Newbie

How can I completly remove the changes of this script?
    My Touchscreen is Completly Disabled on my Surface Pro 3. Even if I uninstall autohotkey and erase the script from my Root.
    I don't know what to do... :(

3. DoctorBunsenHoneydew

DoctorBunsenHoneydew Scribbler - Standard Member

Hi guys, been a while.

This version is designed to disable touchscreen, so that it can you can draw with the pen, use the buttons, and not trigger anything else ever. It's very useful for PS, Zbrush and other programs that rely on the flaky windows palm rejection.

Best part is YOU CAN TOGGLE IT OFF AN ON QUICKLY by clicking the artdock shortcut again with your pen, touchpad, or mouse. Easy cheesy.

thewish likes this.
  4. CatCD

CatCD Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi guys,

the link for autohotkey and artdock in first page is ok for a surface pro 4 ??

because in my SP4 i have just 2 very small icon on top left on may screen and no run ..

just visible or not with position of pen ... :(

other version exist pour SP4 ?

thanks

5. qrayhound

qrayhound Pen Pal - Newbie

I hope this thread isnt dead but Im in need of your help...
    I recently got my surface pro 2 and instantly installed Paint Tool SAI, autohotkey and this artdock. Everything seems to be working just fine on its own but when I open Sai and artdock together the dock dissappeared no matter with what i am to touch it. I can touch it with my fingers when sai is minimized but I cant touch it - neither with my hands nor the pen - when sai is opened......

ALSO when the touch isnt activated it most of the time also doesnt recognize the pen :c

what am i doing wrong?

6. Son of Zardoz

Son of Zardoz Pen Pal - Newbie

Would this work for the Surface Studio also? I just got one and love it, but in Photoshop I'd like to be able to hit certain keys without taking my hands off the screen. Might just give this a try and see what it does.