Need Pen Enabled Content Creator Laptop

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by hitman, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Shogmaster

Shogmaster Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

It looks like the only difference between EMR 15.6" 3 Ezel and 15.6" 7 Ezel are screen res (?) Max RAM (16 vs 32GB soldered vs SoDIMM?) And GPU (3050Ti vs 3060 and up?).

2. Shogmaster

Shogmaster Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Also, yet another Acer paper launch. Just like 11th gen i7 7 Ezel, you can't find 11th gen EMR 3 Ezel anywhere...

3. nyb72

nyb72 Scribbler - Standard Member

Still waiting for Samsung to up their game for a creator laptop with high end GPU and Spen... My wallet waits...

4. thatcomicsguy

thatcomicsguy Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

crazycat and nyb72 like this.
  5. doobiedoobiedum

doobiedoobiedum Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I think the Acer 3 Ezel have only just been announced this month. I know on this page,

the Acer admin are answering questions and directing queries to local global help lines for further info.

I've been wondering about an update to my zbook as HP don't seem interested in updating that model. I think purchasing and availability is going to be confusing - in some regions you won't get the 4K models or you won't get EMR or you won't get all the graphic card options.

thatcomicsguy likes this.
  6. thatcomicsguy

thatcomicsguy Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

It's a nice-looking device. If you can really get one with Wacom EMR, then it's something. -I've read conflicting reports as reviewers are obviously being given quite different flavors of the model, some saying, "1920 x 1080 is arguably quite low resolution for such a device" while others have been given the 4K version. And as per usual, it's even more difficult to get a bead on what digitizer hardware is inside. The reviews I've seen so far have all had AES.

doobiedoobiedum likes this.