Need Help - I am unable to open bios in my umpc.

Discussion in 'UMPC - Ultra Mobile PC' started by xerone.9, Aug 8, 2014.

1. xerone.9

xerone.9 Pen Pal - Newbie

I am running the device in 600 MHz. It goes to 1.1 GHz when I set the clock speed to 1.2 GHz it gives BSOD.
    When I forced to install MODEM driver in it. It also gives BSOD.

All issues are and will get sorted because I use windows normally but...

Its symbian OS is beyond my understanding. Have you figured out how to load mp3 files or video files and other files. I am able to copy stuff from memory card to PC but unable to load anything from PC in it.
    There is a software (pc suite) which is used to load stuff in it. but it requires the whole operating system in japanees and also the software is in japanees too (I dont understand japanees). Some how I managed to install it and sync/download videos in it (fujitsu f-07c) but unable to sync mp3 with it. it requires a UIM and I dont have that (required) carrier in my region.

Thanks

2. QWERTYAndreas

QWERTYAndreas Pen Pal - Newbie

If you use CPUID, go to the function tab and press multiplier managment that will make it manage the clockspeed automatically, and it dosen't give BSODs.

I have not tried the other stuff since i dont use the Symbian part that much... even though its sad.

3. xerone.9

xerone.9 Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks.

Do you know any software or any kind of carrier unlocking for this phone?

and one last question,

Do you know any link or technical inside of fujitsu f-07c handsfree? I mean, I have tried other cell phones hands free (of same port (microusb) but it didn't work.

Do you know any other cellphone (samsung or nokia etc.) handsfree that is compatible with it. or any technical inside details so that I can build one.

4. QWERTYAndreas

QWERTYAndreas Pen Pal - Newbie

My phone is unlocked, but you need an UIM instead of SIM Card and have to use the iMode instead of 3G, which is Japan only afaik.