**Need help here (Fujitsu T series)

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by fujitsufun_1, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fujitsufun_1

fujitsufun_1 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi there,

Need some help here. I want to buy a modular optical drive for my T4010 laptop. However, since I have a bad experience, this time I want to be more careful. I found a seller on Ebay who promised that his drive should work, however I’m not sure about the connection at the back of the drive. I remembered it should come with the connector (adaptor) at the back of drive. But the seller sent me a picture which doesn’t include the connector and he said if I want to buy the connector, I have to buy the caddy. But my T4010 already has it.

So, basically my question is, does the modular optical drive has connector? If not, I will just go ahead and bid it on Ebay.

To illustrate what I’m talking about here, I attached some pictures. The first One is my T4010 empty bar (which you can see it has caddy, assume it has the connector??).

The second other is the picture the seller on Ebay sent to me (the back of drive doesn’t has the connector). And the third one is an optical drive that has a connector at back, which I has a suspicious that it was needed to work with T4010.

Thanks a lot for the help!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Could you please double check you picture links? Also, I highly-recommend that you buy a Fujitsu branded drive to guarantee 100% compatibility. You might just be chasing a cat up a tree.

3. fujitsufun_1

Sorry, Barry. It should work this time. I tried to search the optical drive listed on Fujitsu website for T4010 on Ebay, but didn't find anything.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. fujitsufun_1

picture updated. Sorry for the bad link.

5. fujitsufun_1

no one knows??:( :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.