Need help finding the right 2in1 for my artistic needs

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by Soulular, May 9, 2021.

1. Soulular

Soulular Pen Pal - Newbie

This helps a lot! :vbbiggrin:

I think my only two concerns with running an older ver of CSP is for some reason, I think near the end of last year, whenever I downloaded a brush from CS assets and brought it into the program the brush wouldn't load correctly, e.x. no sensitivity, no patterns, ect. I believe this turned out to be because I had an older version because when I finally updated the program the downloaded brushes worked. For context I didn't update cause I though the UI was kinda ugly and just felt more comfortable with the old one better, but I'm starting to dig it now.

As for the second one, correct me if I'm wrong, but if I bring a CSP file from an older version to the newer version of the program, I can not open the file again on the older version. I know this might not sound like a big deal but CSP has (limited) cloud storage and can open up recent files worked on though Clip Studio, so it would be great to be able to switch back and forth from desktop to tablet if I needed to go somewhere right away and pick up right where I left off.