need a Restore Disk after win10 fails, desire return to win7

Discussion in 'HP TouchSmart TM2 (Wacom)' started by daveyjane, Mar 24, 2017.

1. daveyjane

daveyjane daveyjane

i have an external DVD drive and request someone in the forum to post a copy of their recovery disk. It must be correct for model Tm2t 2100 ABA. 'Never was happy with the missing drivers from win 10 and after much searching, ready to go back to win 7 as it came from HP, or as you have it modified for your setup with win 7. I can take off from there and modify it for my taste.

But i don't have the original data from HP, or any restore disks for this model. Could do with a USB copy if that is what's available. I have the win7 product keys from the Touchsmart. Anyone willing to send or post in some fashion their recovery disks? 'Want the touchscreen to work, dual graphics, notes to text, hidden partitions, all the things win 10 won't do because of missing drivers.

Prefer 64 bit as i have maxed out the memory to more memory than 32 bit windows allows, but if that's not possible l then would settle for 32bits. What do you think?

2. daveyjane

daveyjane daveyjane

bump. still looking for anyone's homemade restore/recovery disk. win 7 64 bit. for the tm2t. mine's the 2100, but any similar might do.