Naneu Sierra and tx2500z

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by carpandean, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carpandean

carpandean Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm looking for a small case to carry my small tablet, as well as other stuff, both on campus and when traveling for conferences. I've been looking at the Naneu Sierra, because it is small (length, height), but thick enough to hold a lot of stuff when necessary (note: the camera sleeves are removable, creating a large pocket.) It's also built from ballistic nylon, so it should be very tough. Plus, it converts from a brief-case style to a messenger-style.

I read in one review that someone had to return his HP "laptop" because, despite being a 12" screen, that battery stuck out, making it too big to fit. I'm guessing that this was a tx series with a six-cell battery. I have a four-cell that I generally keep on it, unless I need extended battery life, which I am guessing would allow it to fit. The only problem would be having to shut it all the way down to change the battery back to the four-cell before putting it back in the bag. This would rarely be an issue given when/how I use it.

Anyone have any experience with this case?

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.