My system was working great, humming along...no warnings, no errors, no problem. This morning I hit the power switch and....nothing. So I say to myself "Self, the batteries must have run down." But wait, it's plugged in. hmmmmm..... What I believe to be good batteries ( I have both a main and a modular and I am sure they were charged the night before ) and the system is plugged in. There's absolutely no activity when I hit the power switch. Power supply fried? Motherboard is NFG? What else could it be or what can I try? Looks like Asus gets a call on Monday!