Multiple email attachments

Discussion in 'Apple/iOS' started by Ramsz, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Ramsz

Ramsz Pen Pal - Newbie

Does anyone know a solution for this?

Why isnt it possible to attach several documents to an email on an ipad. :confused:

2. Ed Hardy

Ed Hardy Editor, TabletPCReview Staff Member

Sadly, it's a limitation of the iOS. There's not any way around it.

I generally send multiple emails, which actually works OK for me -- my company has a strict limit on how large emails can be, so in many cases Ihave to send multiple emails each with one attachment anyway.
    -

3. ethansamuel17

ethansamuel17 Pen Pal - Newbie

Instead of doing attachments in email, you can use various apps of iPad which allows you to share or mail multiple pics, doc, list of files whatever you want.
    In the Photos app you'll see your grid of pictures. When you select the icon there will be three grayed out buttons to the left. Tap to select up to 5 photos, and then select the email button.
    Every app does it ever so slightly different, but as long as you keep an eye out for the share icon you will usually find a way to email the file. Though there are exceptions. GoodReader's email option, for instance, is found under the Manage Files section of the app.

4. Ed Hardy

Ed Hardy Editor, TabletPCReview Staff Member

ethansamuel17, thank you so much. I did not realize you could do this. I've sent images via email to co-workers from tradeshows before, and knowing this trick woud have saved me a lot of time.

The old rule is true: you learn something new every day.

-