mouse pointer is not aligned with stylus pen

Discussion in 'Toshiba' started by poetdante, Feb 15, 2006.

1. ket777

ket777 Pen Pal - Newbie

HELLO EVERYBODY!

I just bought m200 - before that I had Axis X50V, but it really doesn't compare with the tablet.

I understand that my question maybe old as a world, but I searched and didn't find the answer.

MOUSE pointer is not aligned with the stylus pen tip uniformly across the screen. In some areas alignment is perfect, but somewhere (especially near the edge of the screen) it may be off a lot. Aligning the screen through "control panel" doesn't really help.

Can anybody point me in the right direction - how to deal with this?

I downloaded Wacom driver - same thing. This is really irritating - when I need to scroll down the text, I have to put the pen outside the window area and drag it down - then the mouse cursor will be on the scroll bar. Also, I have to click outside the red button area in order to close the program.

What I noticed though is that if I hold the pen vertically it better, but when it's skewed - that's is, the mouse pointer if off.

Can anybody comment - do I always have to hold the pen vertically,
    or it's just my tablet issue?

THANKS!

2. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

To make sure the new have your tablet screen calibrated properly, be sure to go to the control panel, then click on the tablet and pen icon. You will be able to calibrate your pen to your screen. Please let us know that does the trick.

3. poetdante

poetdante Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

it won't be aligned when you see it but it is when you write. they take into account the ink part and the layers