Microsoft store pricing is really good...

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by gmoneyphx, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timpaatkins

timpaatkins Scribbler - Standard Member

Update: Yes the girl has confirmed that he new batch is BB, she put one on hold for me!

2. Antfield

Antfield Pen Pal - Newbie

Congrat. I can see how much effort you put into getting the right tablet (numerous post, even a whole tread dedicated to finding the right batch).

I hope you really enjoy it as much I do. Today, I was doing some phone survey and I have to enter the responses through a website. Other ppl were using a laptop. Me? I had my slate in portrait mode (perfectly displayed all the available choices that is otherwise hidden in landscape mode), and a pen in hand to input the response instead of a mouse. I love the multiple input option (finger, pen, mouse, keyboard) you get with this slate.

Also, I would recommend getting the stand case. I'm still annoyed about it not being compatible with dock stand and having no pen loop, but it make the slate so solid (albeit a bit too heavy), you won't have to be so delicate in handling the slate when you put it down and such.

The case is hard to find online now, but the MS store should have one. Tell your friend to ask for it, because they might not display it out front.

3. timpaatkins

timpaatkins Scribbler - Standard Member

Thanks Antfield! I will be making my own case from Lexan to fit in the dock, lets see how that pans out before I get the Case! Im on the edge regarding the MS Store Assure plan, seems like the proper thing to do.. its only another 150 bucks.

4. Laptopaddict

Laptopaddict Pen Pal - Newbie

Can some post a link to the MS store ?

5. ifonline

ifonline Pen Pal - Newbie

6. cegras

cegras Scribbler - Standard Member

Any pics / renders of the case? If it will add minimal thickness, think I can buy one from you?

7. alvarez13

alvarez13 Scribbler - Standard Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.