Macbook Air and iPad 2 Artist Combo

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Nicholas8681, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas8681

Nicholas8681 Scribbler - Standard Member

1) Macbook Air 2011 11.6" specs: MacBook Air (11-inch and 13-inch, Mid 2011) - Technical Specifications

and iPad 2 32 GB same as listed here: Amazon.com: Apple iPad 2 MC770LL/A Tablet (32GB, Wifi, Black) 2nd Generation: Computers & Accessories

I'm also including some of the best styluses I could find. I'm not a fan of the jot touch, etc and finally after testing a variety of different styluses I settled on the JaJa (with new Teflon tip) which works amazingly! Buyer will receive two JaJa styluses. One is slightly defective, but functional, and I have used it when traveling heavy. I have another stylus (both pictured), but it's name escapes me. It's not pressure sensitive, but it is one of the best iPad styluses I have ever used. iPad includes a nice full body belkin case, and of course both include chargers. I've already wiped both to clean installs of the latest iOS 6, and Mountain Lion.

2) Used. Had them since new. The Air has minor damage on the right top corner of the screen. Basically a little ding on the metal, and of course some faint surface scratches from normal wear and tear. The screen isn't damaged on either one of them, and no dead pixels. Both have beautiful screens.

3) Images are attached.

4) $750 or Trade for Surface Pro 64 or 128 GB in near mint condition.

5) Paypal

6) US shipping only.

7) cginsomniac on ebay.

8) Just selling because I don't use them anymore. I have other Macs I use for work, and want to get a newer Windows 8 Tablet. These have been amazing art machines, and the Air is much more capable than I initially gave it credit. I've edited HUGE billboard size graphics on it, and it barely skipped a beat.

photo 1_1.jpg photo 1.jpg photo 2_1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3_1.jpg

2. Nicholas8681

More photos.

Attached Files:

3. MSGaldenzi

MSGaldenzi Scribbler - Standard Member

Any interest in trading for a relatively new Samsung 500t with wacom digitizer and keyboard dock?

4. Nicholas8681

Sorry it has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.