Love letter to the pen..

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by Landis, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Landis

Landis Pen Pal - Newbie

This is EXACTLY why I love this site and the people. Yes! I talked to Justice who makes Tablet Pro and he said he thinks customizing the Acer EMR conceptd 7 pen should work as well! No one has officially tested it but if confirmed that would put the conceptd 7 in the unicorn category for me personally. I know it’s a little heavy but it has it all. Pretty amazing and exciting! When the low voltage RTX cards trickle their way down into the super portable/thin 2 in 1’s that will be pretty fun! Until then I happily take the big heavy beasts with EMR. Really impressed by Acer building these suckers. Still kind of surprised they stuck the AES in the conceptd 3, such a shame. I’ve been eyeballing some other machines when I started to give up..the Asus pro duo looked interesting with that screen pad plus but the conceptd 7 is perfect if this tablet pro customization is confirmed. I also stumbled upon the XPS 17 which doesn’t have a digitizer of any kind but man if that thin beast had a pen enabled screen it would have been great! Smaller than most 15”s and it’s a 17 with RTX!! Anyways, thanks again everyone for just being your awesome selves. I’ll report back if I hear anything on the tablet pro working or it. If anyone confirms it out there let me know!! Have a great Christmas!!

thatcomicsguy and WillAdams like this.
  2. thatcomicsguy

thatcomicsguy Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Damn!

You high-power 3D guys make me feel a little guilty of having met my needs 'below the bar', so to speak.

Heck, I'm happy with just one button.

"Who needs a unicorn?" I say. I can make due with a regular, trusty horse.

For me.., I'm eyeing that metallic blue Samsung Flex with a whole extra .6" of screen. But that's strictly in Jay Leno's car collection spending territory. Plus I hear the screen hinge is kind of soft...

Great post, btw, Landis!

Oh...

I'm curious; can't the lblb programmable button bar or RadialMenu be used to program a second button?

3. Landis

Landis Pen Pal - Newbie

@all,
    A nice ConceptD 7 Ezel review just dropped from Brad Cowboy..

@thatcomicsguy,
    Haha!! Dude I think that’s awesome that you found your baby! That’s the best when you discover the exact device for you..even if you don’t get it ya got the piece of mind that it’s out there. Hahaha!! By the way, I heard that flex is great! Actually, speaking of, Brad’s link above has a review if you scroll through his old vids that he did on that tablet I believe. It made his top 5 of the year.

thatcomicsguy likes this.