Looking for height adjustable stand

Discussion in 'EP121 Slate' started by Flosh, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Flosh

Flosh Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi, I'm looking for a stand for my slate that will reside on my desk and can be height adjustable. I've looked in the other stand threads and nearly all the stands discussed are not able to be raised, i.e. I must still bend my neck to look down at the screen. The height adjustable stands I've seen are floor stands which are too big, as I just want something for my desk. Can anyone think of any?

I like the look of the Arkon table stand, but it looks like the height is fixed and unadjustable.

Calculator & Organiser King Arkon 10" (25CM) Mini Tablet Stand with Quick Release Holder - Arkon Mounts calculators-smartphones-smartphone-accessories

2. Decatro

Decatro Pen Pal - Newbie

3. Flosh

Flosh Pen Pal - Newbie

4. gerg

gerg Scribbler - Standard Member

5. Flosh

Flosh Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks, I've had one of those in the past. They're effective, but take up a lot of room on the desk. I want something light and minimal, leaning towards the ones with a clamp that hover over the desk, only not sure which one would be strong enough to contain the slate.

6. gerg

gerg Scribbler - Standard Member

Strength will definitely not be a problem for the Ergotron. :)

7. Flosh

Flosh Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks, I decided to go with the Arkon clamp in the link posted above, will keep everyone posted as to how it goes with the Slate :)

8. Lazer

Lazer Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm trying to find something like this too... None of the Ergotron stuff seemed compatible with the EP121, aside from the laptop stand, but that would keep the tablet angled back all the time. Like other tablet stands I've seen, their tablet holder only works for up to 10" tablets.

How did the Arkon gooseneck work for you Flosh? Any other options out there people have tried?