Looking for 12" tablet with a decent CPU?

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by beany_bot, May 9, 2017.

1. beany_bot

beany_bot Pen Pal - Newbie

Hello, First time poster here.

I am looking for an affordable Chinese tablet that is 12" but with a decent CPU for some light/medium gaming.
    I was looking at the Chuwi Hi12 - stunning screen, great battery life, but sadly I believe the Cherry trail isn't great for much.

Then was looking at the Cube Mix plus - Great CPU but the 10" - 1080p screen really isn't what Im looking for. 1080p doesnt bother me but really want 12".

Is there a powerful 12" tablet out there yet? (At low, Chinese prices).

Ill be using it on flights and would like to do some light gaming, indie steam games and some emulations.
    Also will need to do some basic powerpoint and usual browsing etc.

Battery isnt a huge point for me but obviously don't want it to be crap. Ideally a good battery.

Thanks.

2. FZelle

FZelle Scribbler - Standard Member

What is your description of that, because I know some people that think that everything that runs on a x-box should also run on any modern internal GPU.

There are only 3 Chinese devices atm that have a 7y30 in them, the "Cube Mix Plus", the "Cube Thinker 35" and the "Teclast X5 Pro".
    None of those are 12" and the Tinker and X5 are way more expensive.

You might find an "Acer Switch Alpha 12 S" for a decent price.

3. beany_bot

beany_bot Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for your reply and helpful info. So by light medium gaming I mean, maybe be able to play something like GTA San Andreas on low to medium settings at around 30fps. And maybe a couple of lighter dolfin emulator games? Some N64 emulations? Things like that. Nothing AAA obviously. I think I'll wait for someone to stick that chip in a 12" tablet with a big battery. Thanks.