List of Windows 8 and RT tablets and convertibles with stylus

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JoeS, Aug 30, 2012.

1. medo84

medo84 Pen Pal - Newbie

one more thing , i read every where roumers about Microsoft surface pro 4 is going out this month should i keep waiting or this is just non sense ?

2. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

MS just officially announced the Win 10 release for July 29th. If they keep with prior patterns, an SP4 release may come along side it.

3. coldness

coldness Pen Pal - Newbie

I hope instead that it comes out with skylake.

4. lekguan

lekguan Pen Pal - Newbie

JoeS likes this.
  5. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

There's some discussion about it in the Lenovo thread. But, yea. I like the idea of the different bases (I guess like they did with the Helix?). Here's another one - the HP Pavilion x2 refreshed with X7 Atom. http://liliputing.com/2015/06/hp-updates-pavilion-x2-10-inch-2-in-1-with-cherry-trail.html I like the fact that the X7 Atom is standard. Should provide some competition in the 10" tablet market. Replacing the folio with a keyboard dock is a good move. I'm assuming that the HP Synaptics pen will work. That means the better Dell pen. USB Type C port. BTW, Intel says it will merge Thunderbolt with the USB C port. http://www.fudzilla.com/reviews/37901-intel-to-merge-thunderbolt-with-usb-c

6. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

4 million Windows Insiders, 96 new Windows 10 devices in the pipeline

:eek:

Phew! It's been a great (almost) three years, and it's pretty amazing that this thread reached over half a million views, but with the arrival of Windows 10 I'm ready to throw in the towel. I'll still be posting up a storm, but I'm hoping someone else will start a "List of Windows 10 tablets and convertibles with stylus." Thanks for sharing in all the excitement over new devices, and I'll stick around on TPCR aka inkaholics anonymous for the foreseeable future. So long, and thanks for all the specs!

upload_2015-6-3_0-7-41.png
    Thar she blows....

7. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

What!? You don't want to do this job again? =)

Oh, and the list is missing my 2003 Acer c111 which I've installed Windows 8 on.

JoeS likes this.
  8. jvloyola

jvloyola Scribbler - Standard Member

96 "devices" ... this doesn't mean 96 tabkes unfotunately. My vues is that most of that number will be made up of regular laptops.

I hope there will be at lease 4-5 new tablets with pens in there though

Vinny

9. milkytoast

milkytoast Pen Pal - Newbie

so it was just the Asus with the USB C, and Lenovo had a micro USB charger still and HP was unknown?

10. e-schreiber

e-schreiber ƒ(x) / fashion Senior Member

Thanks for the astronomical amount of work put on that list. IMHO, best list and thread here since their inception!

HJK, findichgut, JoeS and 1 other person like this.