List of Windows 10 tablets and convertibles with stylus

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by stormi, Sep 7, 2015.

1. zendragon

zendragon Scribbler - Standard Member

Is the Excel sheet not updated anymore either? I've been out of the tablet market for a little while now and looking to upgrade to something new in the next 6 months or so. Trying to find a list of comparable specs on new stuff.

2. HJK

HJK Scribbler - Standard Member

3. HJK

Why did HP have to manufacture such a dizzying array of stylus/screen combinations? It makes it really hard to find a pen for a given device.

4. HJK

5. Jericto

Jericto Pen Pal - Newbie

Is there gonna be a new update for this yet?

I’m curious for the 2019 and 2020 models that are coming.

6. FiDeLiuS

FiDeLiuS Pen Pal - Newbie

hmm, looks like this very useful list fell asleep. The Fujitsu Stylistic Q509 would be something to add. Looks like something that passed under the radar of this forum. Altough it ticks some boxes for someone like me looking for a AVTN8 replacement - that is a bit more versatile and powerful.

https://www.zdnet.com/product/fujitsu-tablet-stylistic-q509/

JoeS likes this.
  7. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

Yeah, i know from experience that maintaining something like this is a bit daunting as tons of new models come on the market.

We can still keep the thread alive by posting any new devices spotted, and including the most relevant specs.

bloodycape likes this.
  8. ATIVQ

ATIVQ V⅁O⅄ Senior Member

I think this list has served its purpose. Before the Surface Pro 1 and 2 days, it was really difficult to find a device with a stylus. Then Surface slowly changed that, and now you can find multiple devices with a stylus, 4K display, and some with 100% Adobe RGB coming out every year just by searching on Google. Something like a 10" Fujitsu with FHD doesn't even merit a look any more.

Apple Pencil solved everything on the Apple front. Wacom finally woke up and released modern devices with EMR. Intel hopefully will clear up the mess of all the the non-Apple and non-Wacom pens with USI.

We're in a golden age of digital pens. There's no more need for a list that tracks all these hard-to-find devices. It's nice, but it's not the go-to place to find these devices any more.

JoeS likes this.
  9. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

Not sure if I entirely agree. Mainline devices are certainly easy to find now, but technology, by its nature, moves in unanticipated directions. There are sure to be unusual or niche devices in the future that warrant being called attention to in a thread like this.

As for the average buyer and the average market, yeah, you're probably right...

alaskajoel likes this.
  10. WillAdams

WillAdams Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Funny golden age where the things are crippled down to an 11th touch input and scroll rather than selecting.