List of Windows 10 tablets and convertibles with stylus

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by stormi, Sep 7, 2015.

1. bloodycape

bloodycape confused Senior Member

Was at the MS store yesterday when getting complete for my SP, when I saw a Trekstor Primebook 11in. Wasn't familiar with the brand, but the size, ports(two usb-a & usb-c), and display(11.6" 1080p, thin-ish bezels) were fairly good for the $200 price. The pen(looked exactly like the S3/SP3 pen with a different cap) from Acer(or was it Asus) machine next to it worked on it too. Downside looked to be 32gb emmc drive and unknown battery); however, when I googled it up, it turns out it has user accessible m.2 slot, and does a little over 7 hours in battery life. Was really tempted to just return my SP for this and then add a 256gb fast SSD, but I rather have Core M over the N3330. https://www.notebookcheck.net/Trekstor-Primebook-C11-N3350-HD500-Convertible-Review.292692.0.html

stormi and JoeS like this.
  2. stormi

stormi Scribbler - Standard Member

TrekStor is a german brand and I know they made a few tablets but didn't know they also sell convertibles. Nice find!
    And that user accessible m.2 slot :thumbsup:

3. bloodycape

Yeah I saw that almost everything at BB now has pen support so I thought why not. Then saw the price($200) & screen res(1080p) and was tempted.

4. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

5. HJK

HJK Scribbler - Standard Member

Bronsky likes this.
  6. Bronsky

HJK likes this.
  7. bloodycape

There seems to be a few pen enabled devices with either the N3330 or N4100 Celeron and Petium chips.

8. Bronsky

Now this looks interesting. A Toshiba Surface Clone with a notebook like base. https://liliputing.com/2018/08/toshiba-unveils-portege-x30t-2-in-1-tablet.html

Pen is Wacom. Don't know if it is EMR or not. Base has a battery to extend the life of the tablet. In many ways, it is like the keyboard base Dale has been suggesting for the Surface Pro.
    I can't believe that Toshiba has included a VGA port in the base. Comes with standard 3 year warranty.

JoeS and bloodycape like this.
  9. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

And a full size ethernet port. Amazing! Personally I think I it could be nice if it had a laptop hinge so you wouldn't need the kickstand when connected to the keyboard. But maybe that gets to be too many moving parts..

10. yodamiked

yodamiked Scribbler - Standard Member

Bronsky likes this.