List of Windows 10 tablets and convertibles with stylus

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by stormi, Sep 7, 2015.

1. ozaz

ozaz Pen Pal - Newbie

Is the 10.6" Samsung Galaxy Book the only Windows device with 10-11" and 3:2 ratio screen + stylus that has been announced this year?

Are there any rumours of an upcoming device from anyone else that has these specs?

Thanks

sonichedgehog360 and Bronsky like this.
  2. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Yes. No.

sonichedgehog360 and ozaz like this.
  3. locx

locx Pen Pal - Newbie

The first post lists Acer Spin 5, but the website doesn't tell really anything and searching the web gave contradicting answers. Is there some specific model that has stylus support and is more known about it? Thanks.

4. Benji

Benji Pen Pal - Newbie

Thank you very much for this helpful thread and all the contributions. It aided me a lot in finding the right model.
    I just wanted to add for anyone still wondering, the Wacom Bamboo Smart Pen For Select 2-in-1 Tablets (https://us-store.wacom.com/Product/Bamboo-Smart-for-select-tablets-and-2in1-S01#/undefined1) works with the ThinkPad Yoga 14 (20DM-009GUS model). Not only that, but the replacement nibs you can buy for it off Wacom fit Lenovo's ThinkPad Pen Pro. Lenovo don't offer replacements themselves of course and their pen seems to be of lower quality in general.
    Lenovo's customer support was terrible when I called them after the nib for my Pen Pro wore down. It's good to know there is a better option out there now and I feel my money is better spent with Wacom.

5. bloodycape

bloodycape Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

6. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

No new devices mentioned here, but this list is interesting, considering the current tablets available. http://www.techradar.com/news/mobil...-tablets-release-date-specs-and-prices-916134 It is a bit obsolete now, but might help locate some great deals on left over stock of these great tablets. Surface Pro 4 is dubbed best all around tablet. The Surface 3 even gets honorable mention. Samsung's Tab A makes the list, even with a crappy AES C-Pen, which bodes well for the next generation Galaxy Book, equipped, (he said lovingly:vbrolleyes:) with an incredibly smooth EMR S-Pen.

7. bloodycape

More devices to add, they also come in Windows 10S variants too. Could be good competition for the Core M Samsung Chromebook.

8. Pela

Pela Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,
    Is there any reason why them three are not listed? Manufacturer is saying that they are active stylus compatible:
    1) Chuwi hi13
    2) Chuwi hi12
    3) Telcast X5 Pro
    Are they using a different technology or what is the reason. Thx

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  9. bloodycape

10. benny10033

benny10033 Pen Pal - Newbie

Great work! The list is very useful and informative!

However, I'd like to suggest you to add another column to the list, which describe known weakness of the device. For example, HP Pavilion x2 12 is known for having HP charging drm. Unfortunately, I have seen none online review pointing the problem out.

stormi and DRTigerlilly like this.