LG to Launch New Tablet PC Model - LG C1 ("Spy" Pics Here!) Discussion

Discussion in 'LG' started by pierro78, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Guest

LG / "Lifes Good" Electronics is the world's largest producer of CDMA handsets, DVD players, optical storage devices, air conditioners, canister vacuum cleaners and micro ovens. Now it appears that a wonderful Tablet PC from the company that produces the T1 Express Dual Ultra Slim Notebook is well on its way to the fast growing list of Tablet PC product offerings...

Read the full content of this Article: LG to Launch New Tablet PC Model - LG C1 ("Spy" Pics Here!)

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. Loaf.

Loaf. Scribbler - Standard Member

that thing is gorgeous. where did lg come from all of a sudden making these gorgeous laptops. too bad it's a 10.x" tablet, that size form factor is weird to me. its a bit small to take notes for class on and a bit too big when compared to something like fujitsu's 8" tablet thing.

3. Neverwinter

Neverwinter Scribbler - Standard Member

Hey, that is pretty cool. There is no way that it has a lower resolution than 1280 x 768, right? I hope it is really cheap... (in price that is)

4. Brian

Brian Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I doubt you can change the resolution and have it look very good.

5. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

Hmm, this is suprising news! :)
    It looks like the other x1 models from LG, like the T1 and the S1.

6. Andrew

Andrew Just a Guy Staff Member

Looks like a scaled down version of the T1. And it looks very nice! Well, too bad LG doesn't sell notebooks here in the U.S. :(

7. coriolis

coriolis Pen Pal - Newbie

It may have a nVidia 7200 GPU...

8. agent

agent Pen Pal - Newbie

Very nice. Sounds like it's got a lot of connectivity options. From the third picture, the keyboard looks a lot like the T4210 keyboard. Not that that's a bad thing; I happen to like the way the T4210 keyboard is set up. :)

However, one thing I don't like about it is that the black border surrounding the screen looks a bit thick. Though it might just be accentuated due to the small screen and the fact that the colour is black.

9. Shaffan

Shaffan Pen Pal - Newbie

I agree, I also think that the border around the screen seems very large - or more likely the screen is too small. Maybe only 10" ? I really would prefer a 12" screen.

10. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

From the provided post (to Notebook Review Forums) from the first post by Barry, the poster, Talon88, states it is a "10.x [inch] WideScreen".