LG C1 Dual Express Tablet PC Review Discussion

Discussion in 'News Headlines' started by jocar_bkk, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Guest

The LG C1 is an impressive Tablet PC. Its lightweight design and glossy piano black finish give this Tablet that professional appeal. Its Core Duo 1.2GHz processor doesn't lack in performance either. The C1 doesn't have an internal optical drive just like the Toshiba R400, but the C1 weighs much less and is definitely small enough to take anywhere with its 10.6" WXGA display.

Read the full content of this Article: LG C1 Dual Express Tablet PC Review

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. Gautam

Gautam Moderator

Super awesome! I want one :p

I love the dedicated graphics...on such a tiny notebook, too.

Thanks for the review, Tiffany.

3. insaneclown

insaneclown Pen Pal - Newbie

Can you get us a 3dmark05 score?

thanks

4. Tiffany Boggs

Tiffany Boggs Editor/Site Admin Senior Member

Yeah, I just ran the 3DMark05 test and the score is 1362, sorry I didn't have that in the review.

5. Anonymouse

Anonymouse A nondescript mouse

I'll probably be the odd one out here in saying this, but if only they could put in a 2 GHz core 2 duo, and put it in a 12/13/or 14" chassis. With the bigger chassis it could get better speakers, a bigger keyboard, and larger battery. Heck, maybe even an internal optical drive, but I'm not even that picky about that. Seriously, if a tablet this small can have dedicated graphics without a huge hit to battery, or causing massive heating problems, then why can't they do it in some of the bigger models?

6. steamthunk

steamthunk Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the review. No pictures showing it actually on? Is the digitizer a Wacom?

7. Happyprozak

Happyprozak Pen Pal - Newbie

The digitizer is passive, which was the main factor in why I went with the Toshiba R400 instead, that and the lack of information and availability. It looks like a great machine though, but I'm loving my R400.

8. pete969

pete969 Pen Pal - Newbie

9. Tiffany Boggs

Tiffany Boggs Editor/Site Admin Senior Member

Yes pete969, I believe you are right. I miss read the info I received. It is hard to distinguish all the info, since the Tablet came from Canada and I had two different spec sheets. Good looking out though, I fixed it.

10. Brian

Brian Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

It's a good looking unit, I got to play with it for a few minutes. You have to remember that it's meant to be small and you have to be prepared to giv eup a little performance and other features to get there. You have to compare it with the P1610 and such, not loarger machines.