Lenovo X60 Tablet 25% off for College students or grads!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by plowexvii, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pentastic

Pentastic Pen Pal - Newbie

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. Andrew

Andrew Just a Guy Staff Member

Wow, nice deal! Thanks for this post and heads up.

3. Tamilan91

Tamilan91 Pen Pal - Newbie

Marvelous..... 35% off T60s and X60s.....I might get one of these this christmas...

4. okashira

okashira Scribbler - Standard Member

Wow, lenovo's site is still jacked up.

FYI: thru that student site, you can ONLY order xga multiview/multitouch models. No regular XGA and no SXGA+.

Make sure you select the 1.83 or 1.66 regular XGA machine if you want the good deal. The one that's actually labeled Multiview/Multitouch has a jacked up price.

5. plowexvii

plowexvii Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi,

I was wondering if the 1.83 machine was worth it to upgrade, from the 1.66. The difference in price is about 300, but the 1.83 comes with a docking station and bluetooth. Has anyone else bought this deal, and also, what convinced you to buy either one?

I'm not sure which one to buy, but I do want to buy one of them! Thanks :)

6. P8RSON

P8RSON Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Regardless of machine, I would always go for a 1.83 over an 1.66

The bluetooth & docking station just about seal it as far as I am concerned.

7. Anonymouse

Anonymouse A nondescript mouse

Can anyone tell me what the different "models" mean? Like the TopSeller (6366). Although they are less of a discount (20% opposed to 25%), it seems you still get more bang for your buck (at least on some of the models I looked at). What exactly is the TopSeller and is basically anything you can get a price for on that website available for purchase at that price to anyone (at least students)?

8. Altima NEO

Altima NEO Pen Pal - Newbie

SXGA was on there
    for about 2k you get SXGA with 100 GB hdd, 1 GB ram and the ultrabase.
    Were talking about the X60 tablet right?

9. plowexvii

plowexvii Pen Pal - Newbie

Okay, thanks p8rson! I had already ordered the 1.83, but was having second thoughts on it (if it were worth the extra $300 or so). Guess im good to go! Though my order says it doesn't ship till the 18th :-(. What am i going to do till then??

Hey Altima, I'm not sure if you were talking to me, but yes I am referencing the x60. I was deciding over the $1400, 1700, and 1900 prices. I placed an order for the $1700 model. I believe the main difference between the 1700 and 1900 dollar x60 is the 1900 comes with 8cell battery, supports "n" network, and has a bigger HD. I was going to buy a seperate battery later, and don't really know if i need the wireless "n" networking yet

10. Anonymouse

Anonymouse A nondescript mouse

If you have the $$ you should probably buy the separate battery (and anything else you might want) through the site, since all the accessories are discounted as well with this program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.