Lenovo x200 tablet

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by samuelmaskell, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikenick

mikenick Pen Pal - Newbie

Definitely sounds like a good deal.

Does anyone know if there's difference between the Standard WXGA and Superbright WXGA screens in terms of how they are to write on? Are the surfaces substantially different? Or is it just the stuff in the back (CCFL vs LED)?

2. Sunny781

Sunny781 Pen Pal - Newbie

That's a great site.

The model you were referring to only comes with 2 gigs of ram (instead of 4), a 5400rpm 160gb harddrive (instead of 7200 160), and a 4 cell battery instead of 8. Both come with the docking station with DVDRW. I think the price vs features are about proportional to each other; might be in my favor a bit since my cost includes shipping. I got mine on eBay, and if you're willing to take the associated risk and shop smartly, you'll save considerably as well.

At least future buyers will know what to expect when considering the x200t.

3. alphakenny1

alphakenny1 Pen Pal - Newbie

oh i'm definitely an informed buyer, hehe. especially when you can get 14% off of that price ;).

4. ChewbaccaLincoln

ChewbaccaLincoln Ecologist in study

I was just wondering does this version (one on that website) let you use touch feature because it seems like none of these websites mention if they can or cannot

5. VASIMR

VASIMR Pen Pal - Newbie

I think that you are mistaken, the 7449-88u does come with a 160 GB 7200rpm HD and an 8 cell battery according to tabook. However you are correct regarding the memory, it is listed at 2GB RAM.

^^ As for the 7449-88u coming with touch capabilities, it does not. To determine if a model listed does have touch capabilities you would have to look up the model number on tabook.

6. ChewbaccaLincoln

ChewbaccaLincoln Ecologist in study

^^Alright so with this http://www.lenovo.com/psref/pdf/psref354.pdf page 130
    under touch it says the 7449 does have multitouch with finger and pen

Touch: 12.1" (308mm) WXGA (1280x800) TFT color, anti-glare, LED backlight,
    230 nits, 16:10 aspect ratio, 500:1 contrast ratio, IPS,
    MultiView (indoor/outdoor), MultiTouch (touchscreen via finger and pen)

NVM that was broad that 7449 do have touch but not all 7449 sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.