Lenovo Thinkvision LT1423p - A bunch just showed up on eBay for $44 ea

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by thatcomicsguy, Aug 22, 2021.

1. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

(Professor Farnsworth voice) Good news everyone! The panel that had eraser functionality at home doesn't have it at work. So I'm hopeful that it's a solvable driver issue. Let's see if the official Lenovo drivers help.

2. crazycat

crazycat Scribbler - Standard Member

I'm a poor hoarder and would have push the 'buy now' button right away if it doesn't cost triple the price for importing and shipping. They're still available now, must convince myself that it would just collect dust with the rest of my old gears if I bought it. :oops:

JoeS likes this.
  3. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

Plus there's a risk that you receive a defective unit. My second one (also :oops:) arrived with the touch panel defective along the edge, so you could have to deal with return shipping. On the upside, the two that I now own have worked well, the only niggle being that the eraser functionality only works when they are connected to my X1Y3, but not when connected to my X1T3. Not bad though, two external monitors/drawing panels for under $100 total! :cool:

crazycat likes this.
  4. crazycat

crazycat Scribbler - Standard Member

Dang, don't tempt me :D. I have so many pen tablets I can draw on that I would have to grow a few pair of hands to use them all. And I still bought more...

At least my new tab S7 FE double as both an excellent wireless and wired second screen that beat the Lenovo's in many ways.:cool:

JoeS likes this.