Lenovo Thinkpad 10 Tablet Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Lenovo (IBM)' started by Bloody Nokia Adept, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criamos

Criamos Pen Pal - Newbie

Yes, i have tried both - same result.
    It seems that the system doesn't recognize those two buttons as individual buttons but as the same one.

When selecting the English (US) layout and pressing the "<"-key, I receive the corresponding "-"-key as output. It occurs to me that those two buttons are (wrongly) hardwired and act as the same button.
    I tried to "fix" this by using AutoHotkey and didn't have any success either since both keys are recognized as the same input by the system. (for images see the german lenovo community thread I linked in my post above)

[When plugging in my old logitech g15 via USB, there is no problem at all. All keys work as they should.]

2. kneehowguys

kneehowguys Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Dstrauss's dream device hath cometh.

But then we learned that it was not the device itself we had come to love. It was the anticipation and dreaming of it.

Actually on second thought I think the SP3 thread had just already sucked out our life force, making other tablets look less attractive then they are.

3. beckyb

beckyb Scribbler - Standard Member

Anyone else get the order delayed email? Mine was supposed to ship on the 19th, then they moved it to today, but this morning I got a blank email with the subject of Order Delayed. Clicking on one of the attachments took me to a page with this message:

"We apologize, but we are unable to ship one or more items on your order at this time. We anticipate shipment within 30 days of this notification. Our online order status tool displays the latest information on your order therefore a revised estimated ship date is not included in this notification."

My online status is still showing ship date of today.

4. dpeters8445

dpeters8445 Pen Pal - Newbie

5. dpeters8445

Same here.....My tablet is delayed too. My keyboard and quickshot cover both already arrived though. .I've been playing make believe with them.

6. beckyb

beckyb Scribbler - Standard Member

Yes, my keyboard arrived yesterday. I'm debating on whether or not to cancel my order. I was counting on this arriving soon so I could pass my Thinkpad Yoga along to my daughter for college. Now I'm thinking I'll just buy her a Thinkpad Yoga of her own, and keep mine for a few more months. Prices for the Thinkpad 10 will only keep going down. Especially since it's already cheaper than when I ordered a few weeks ago.

7. dpeters8445

I just received my shipping notification from lenovo with tracking number so yours should be coming soon. In my case lenovo was only 2 days late.

8. koz2050

koz2050 Scribbler - Standard Member

I ordered mine Aug 8th as well, got the delayed email last night, hopefully it ships soon. It looks like their ship times for new orders has really increased as well.

9. unrealtrip

unrealtrip Pen Pal - Newbie

Which is a shame :( Having had, and subsequently returned a SP3 8/256 after daily use for two weeks, I really don't see the competition.

10. unrealtrip

unrealtrip Pen Pal - Newbie

Mine was supposed to ship Monday 8/19, but when I checked the status page it had changed to 8/20. This morning I got that same email, but the ship date was still showing today. Just now however I went back and checked to discover the shop date is now 9/1.

They are clearly facing higher demand than they had anticipated, not a bad thing. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.