Lenovo Tablet 10 2018 Edition-With Pen Support

Discussion in 'Lenovo (IBM)' started by alextrela182, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

2. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

That’s actually a pretty good deal. Pen comes in a silo on the tablet, and it’s a true clamshell, right? All bonuses to me. I wonder if it’s still very top heavy as a laptop?

I wish there were some reviews for it. I wonder what the return policy is. In many ways, I would prefer it to a Surface Go.

3. ORTOX

ORTOX Pen Pal - Newbie

Looks like the price went up. The base model was $450. Now it's $495. Ouch! Think it has anything to do with the U.S. tariffs on goods from China? I think a friend of mine is going to be purchasing this, but that stinks that the price went up!

4. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

Not sure about the pricing, but it would be great to hear some real world input on one. What's the pen experience like, of course, but also hows the balance of the device when it's attached to the clamshell base, what's the typing and trackpad experience like, how does the tablet feel in the hand, etc. Is it snappy and responsive, given its cpu limitations?

Kind of bummer no one has this or has reviewed it. It's basically the only model on the market right now that is a) that small size, b) with a clamshell detachable keyboard, and c) has a pen silo. The kickstand on the Go is nice, but not essential to me. The clamhsell keyboard, however, would be more useful, IMO.

5. ORTOX

ORTOX Pen Pal - Newbie

I agree to every statement made. Very strange no one out there has written anything about this device. It's quite unique.